Saturday, October 27, 2007

Carving Pumpkins




Today we carved pumpkins and lest you think that I am really THAT talented, four words, Pumpkin Saw and Stencils. Ahhhhh, they really made carving 5 pumpkins so much easier.








Also, OTN are a pair of longies for N made with 100Purewool 3-ply in the Nuts colorway. I am in love with this yarn, it isooooooooo soft and the colors, oh the colors are gorgeous. The waistband is 100Purewool 1-ply undyed, I wasn't sure if I had enough of the Nuts to make the longies for N so I went with a contrasting waistband and maybe cuffs depending on how much yarn I end up having.



And of course The Socks remain UFOs and are in time out contemplating all that they have done wrong.
For future projects; I am planning shorts for Tony from some Knitpicks Wool of the Andes, in three colors, he wants stripes. And some longies for Little T with some more of the delicious 100 purewool in Blue Sea and Brown Lilac. I am going to design them as I go, starting from the ankle and knitting upwards. I am going to make them with Fibonacci stripes and want the narrowest stripe on the bottom.

No comments: