Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oooooopssss

I just realized that I have only a little over 2 weeks until our 10th Anniversary and I hadn't even begun Tony's gift. I'm making him a pair of felted slippers (his feet are always cold). Eeeeeekkkk!

N's shorties need to take the back burner for now, I'll work on them when Tony is around.

So today while he was at work, I cast on and, oh no that's not right. I cast on and, N don't play with mommy's knitting. I cast on and, crap. I cast on and, ahhhh at last, I knit most of the top. Tomorrow I should be ready to start the heels. I'm making both at the same time because otherwise they wouldn't be anywhere near the same. They are going quite fast as they are on a US 10.5 needle.

They are to be these http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter02/PATTfuzzyfeet.html out of some Cascade 220 that is blue and black plied together.

No comments: