Friday, August 3, 2007

Tank top done

And it turned out really cute, if I do say so myself. LOL

Next I will be working on the socks. Again (sigh) I'm beginning to think that top down socks aren't such a bad idea. Or that top up socks aren't such a good one. lol Ahhhh, the holes, the holes are driving me crazy. First I tried making a short row toe and hole, hole, hole, hole, hole. Then I tried making the other kind (I can't remember what it's called) and hole, hole, hole, hole, hole. Darn it all. Off to http://www.knittinghelp.com/ I go. Hopefully I can find something to make them work. I really want to do toe up socks so that I can make sure they fit right.

I am also still working on the Lion washcloth, here and there and I need to make Little T some new shorties as his are getting a bit small. I am going to buy the Sheepy Pants pattern and try that one for a bit of a change. I like that she has so many cuff options on that pattern.

No comments: