Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shorties

They decided to be shorties.

I knitted a dishcloth with the Aum symbol on it but forgot to take a pic before I gifted it to Janiece, oooops, I'll try harder to remember next time.

OTN right now I have a purse that I started before Christmas for Jolene it is very loosely based on this pattern http://roofth.com/gallery/archives/26 . Jolene said, "I like the cables but....." so it is to be much bigger with a flat bottom, a flap closure, and a different handle.


Today though, I am going to try to finish the Poquito pants I started sewing for Little T before he was born. They just need the elastic, to be turned and top stitched, and snaps. They need to be finished ASAP because when Little T wore the one that I have done on the weekend it only fit on the largest snap setting.


And as long as I have the sewing machine out I should finish the mama pads I started a week or so ago.

No comments: